Monday, August 23, 2004

Should their be random drug tests for operators

Also should ther be knowledge tests for operators(drivers have to go through it to see if they're capable of being a driver)to be truthful lads I'm getting a lot of feedback off drivers about how bad a certain operator is,giving jobs out to the boys and the like,I think I'm going to have to book an appointment with AT. And get this sorted once and for all...............
Update.............................
After seeing the printout of this site in metro's office i noticed that on drug tests for operators opererators was crossed out and MIKE was written in,so i'd just like to say sorry to mike and all his family and friends who have been offended by all this,by no means was this set about to condemn anybody,it was just a joke.................ye know......didnt anyone get it?am i wasting my fucking time here/give me some slack...................................

No comments: