Friday, July 15, 2005

KIDS DAY OUT

IT APPEARS THEIR IS NO KIDS DAY OUT THIS YEAR BECAUSE SOMEONE STOLE ALL THE MONEY? I'M NOT IN THE POSITION TO NAME THIS GUY,BECAUSE I'D BE LIABLE BUT IF ANYONE ELSE DOES, THEN IT'S UP TO THEM,BUT I'VE HEARD HE'S ADMITTED IT AND HAS AGREED TO PAY BACK 1400 POUND,AND THERE IS A MEETING NEXT TUESDAY ABOUT HIM WHICH I CANNOT ATTEND AS I'M AWAY ON JOLLYS,SO LET US KNOW THE OUTCOME? SLATER LIDS.
UPDATE.
I've heard,the new committee has hit him with another forfeit?Pay back 3 grand or we'll involve the police,giving him 30 day's or something,this is all well and done but? Can we see the bank details before we cast any stones, has he ripped off the money or was it incompetence? Because the later is not a crime,give me your views and evidence if any coz I did hear that the last committee fell out and they don't talk anymore,but does that lay the blame on the last man standing?????????My last point is,has anyone confronted the guy and said"there is a lot of unanswered questions,can you help me?"
UPDATE.
I was misled,it appears the Bastard,stole the money and has since paid back 2.600 pound back not the 3000 they were after and the Bastard has since left,sold his cab and plate and gone on the private hire,dont come back now-ye hear.

No comments: